Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-01-03

BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode Empty
PostSubject: BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode   BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode Icon_minitime26/2/2007, 11:03

OK, time to add a new post. This time I tell you about TITAN-mode.

Select support as your kit from beginning and take A12-Enforcer and Infantry shield as your equipment. Take silos as usual, and when you're able to attack enemy titan, do it. But watch out for enemy troops possibly camping at the halls. Throw nades to blow them up (if you don't have nades unlocked yet, give ammo to your buddies in enemy titan, they'll need it). If you have the Ganz HMG, it would be nice, if you can take it to your gun, because it destroys the consoles easier than basic MG's. When your team has destroyed the consoles and you've breached to the reactor room, plant the A12-Enforcer to the doors in reactor room, and throw ammo-hud to your friends, it is recommended that you throw the hud so enemy forces can't blow it up easily. I plant it often behind that wall which is near the main reactor.

So, when your team has blown up the titan, run like hell, so you can get a pin for escaping the titan.

Defending your titan.

I have one very good camp place (with MG of course tongue) and it is after yellow corridor (hall number 3) run there and get out, there's a bunch of boxes on the lower level, which contains halls 1 and 2. Well, go lay down near the entrance of yellow corridor and plant your infantry shield in front of you and the A12 Enforcer in front of main reactor room's door. That is a very good camp spot and you get many points for that.. It is also a very good chance of getting the titan defender-pin.

That's all for this time. I have a holiday lasting from Wednesday to Sunday, so I won't add new posts for a while. I try to add new one at least on Monday next week.
Back to top Go down
Shibldaz

PostSubject: Re: BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode   BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 15:38

I somehow don't see BF2142 as another BF series game, it's very different from any other BF and plus it's complicated as hell lol. I would stick to BF2
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
CyCore baxshtor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode   BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 23:09

I wasn't that much attracted to BF 2000 (thats how I use to call it).

The first thing, why it isn't much interesting for me is, it plays in the future.. There are plenty of games with future scenarios.. There are plenty of Online Multiplayer Games set in the future and WW2. This concept isn't new.

The second thing is, I would like to see more vehicles and "space jets". There are only crappy chopper like future helicopters! Are they serious??
Each side, EU and PAC got those strange things and it is more like a peacekeeping machine, rather then a full scale, multi capable futuristic helicopter or what ever you will call it in the future. Even the Commanche or Apache would do the job much better!

There are more wasteless crap to unlock! This is bullshit lol ^^ You got to earn more or less crap to earn new weapons first.. yeah right.. ok. Most of the weapon **** hard. I wish there would be more weapons!

Some jets and and and and..........

Code:
Back to top Go down
http://sabot.virtuaboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode   BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF 2142- tips for TITAN-mode
Page 1 of 1