Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CyCore baxshtor
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
CyCore baxshtor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2006-12-08

A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Empty
PostSubject: A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----   A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Icon_minitime21/8/2007, 15:41

Plenty of new stuff I got to tell you guys. Perfect date, Kev's birthday, Shible's return, and the undisputed pawn streak (till now).

Complete new website:

Before you start to throw eggs at me, yes, I got a new design (oh jesus again). However this time, the website has been fully rewritten all from the ground (of course I didn't coded the whole thing by my own.. I used an existing engine). It's a so called Content Management System. Before I go into the details, look by yourself. THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW HOME. All news and stuff will be displayed there! However, the exisitng forum remains!

How to access it? I will soon reedit the startpage, so you can directly enter through the design selection. Right now, GO HERE

Still a lot of work..

WHAT YOU GUYS need to do is to register yourself. It's fast and simple. I highly RECOMMEND you to use the same login and pass as you use for the forum right now.

Shible, Medu and others:

Change your clantags to SABOT|

(Go to Battlefield 2 folder where the screens are stored -> Profiles -> open Global.con with any editor and put the tag in it)

Unranked Server:

We got unlimited usage of a unranked server, thanks to our friends BMI. We can use it for training and WARS

WARS:

The next one, will suppose to be a bigger fish. It's sort of a test before we go after HDT!!!

P.S The last one who registers on the new website is... gay Very Happy I'm sorry, but I have to keep the pressure. Hurry up.
Back to top Go down
http://sabot.virtuaboard.com
Shibldaz

PostSubject: Re: A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----   A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Icon_minitime21/8/2007, 16:07

bax i get a mistake when i follow the ling, ill try and get bf2 running as fast as possible
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----   A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 13:43

Our new website can now be accessed on

www.sabot.eu.tc and www.sabot-bf.eu.tc
Back to top Go down
Shibldaz

PostSubject: Re: A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----   A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 22:02

Lol I showed the older designs to some artists, they said it's some really decent stuff but they said there's just too much going on lol.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----   A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 22:04

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Shibldaz

PostSubject: Re: A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----   A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 22:31

But hey great job on the new site, nice attractive and simple, nothing overtop however a master piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----   A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ---- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A LOT NEWS ----- MUST READ ----
Page 1 of 1