Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SABOT KevinCremenator

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims   Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims Icon_minitime6/8/2007, 21:19

Hello Fellow Clanmates,

I was thinking if in the future we could sometimes get scrims (Clan Wars) in Battlefield 2 Special Forces. It would be very interesting i think. And with the fancy high tech equipment like The Zip lines and Grappling hooks it would be a total different game play than in the standard Battlefield 2 game. It would make the scims even more tactical than they are now. And it would be a new challenge. Just an idea i had =) i want to hear your opinion.
And im not saying that the scrims we have now are not interesting and boring, its exactly the oposite. I totally enjoyed myself in yesterdays scrim. And i want more.
Just wondered what you would think of my idea.
I think there might be some complications in getting servers for scrims, because very few clans have a SF server.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
CyCore baxshtor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims   Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 12:25

Excellent suggestion Kevin, I'm happy that you are so enthusiastic in playing other maps, as well as SF, thumbs up! Believe me, I always got that in mind, playing SF in wars, WARLORD, GHOST TOWN, MASS DESTRUCTION, and even night maps!!!

I always seek for challenges! I always select different maps, because we proof that we can do more then Karkand and Jala and co, we can WIN in Kubra Dam, Dragon Valley, Operation Cleansweep and more! It's about tactics, teamwork and pure killing instinct - you wont find these 3 attritubutes in any other clan!

You are right, and I would go for HAMACHI - we just need to find opponents who are willing to play SF in wars, and I'm sure, there are a few. Damn, I'm so excited ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sabot.virtuaboard.com

Battlefield 2 Special Forces Scrims
Page 1 of 1