Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SABOT KevinCremenator

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime28/10/2008, 18:13

Hallo an alle Clan Mitglieder.

Wir ihre alle wisst, waren viele der Clan Mitglieder ziemlich mit ihrem eigenen Leben außerhalb des PCs beschäftigt, und es gab nur wenige Möglichkeiten Battlefield mit den Kameraden zu spielen und professionell wie gehabt weiter zu spielen. Einige, wie ich, hatten ziemlich viel mit der Schule zu tun, und da der Clan nur eine kleine Anzahl von Mitgliedern hat, war es nicht möglich für den Clan aktiv weiter zu arbeiten.

Da jetzt Schulferien sind, habe ich etwas mehr Zeit für Battlefield, und nach den vorgestrigen Battlefield 2 und Battlefield 2142 Runden mit Baxshtor, habe ich gemerkt wie gerne ich diese alte Zeiten wiederbeleben möchte.

Nach den Ferien geht wieder der normale Altag los, und es wird wieder bedingt Zeit für den Clan geben. Jedoch werde ich versuchen die Zeit so einzurichten, dass ich jede Woche regelmäßig für den Clan zur Verfügung stehen werde. Zwar wird es nicht so oft wie zu unseren besten Zeiten werden, aber zumindest könnten wir die Sabot/CyCore Zeiten ansatzweise wiederbeleben, und nach einiger Zeit und Arbeit eventuell Clan Kriege in den Spielen BF2 und sogar BF2142 vorbereiten und betreieben.

Gerne möchte ich von euch hören was ihr dazu zu sagen habt.

To all CyCore Clan Members.

As you all noticed, a lot of CyCore members have been fairly busy with their lives, and there was few to no time to continue playing and practicing Battlefield 2 professionally with the Clan. Some people, like me for example, had a lot of school work to do. Because the Clan only has a limited number of members, the clan was unable to continue its activeness like before.

Now there are school holidays, and obviously there is much more time for playing video games. After a few action loaded and exciting rounds of Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield 2 the day before yesterday, i noticed how much i would love to revive the CyCore Clan, and get the Clan back on its feet.

After the holidays, of course, the normal routine of school and hard work will commence, and once again, there will be limited time for the Clan or Battlefield. However, I will try to find some time each week to play Battlefield with you guys. That is, if you guys also find the time for a bit of Battlefield each week. It might not be possible to get the clan up and running like we used to, but perhaps we can revive some of the gold old days of Sabot/CyCore. Maybe we can even try and organise Battlefield 2 / Battlefield 2142 Clan Wars after a while of work together. That isn't in the near future, but maybe for the beginning of the New Year.

Now I would like to hear your opinions or suggestions regarding this.

Kevin
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
CyCore baxshtor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime28/10/2008, 20:54

Thanks for your post. Well, I am still open for anything. We could just have one session all together at least 1 time at the weekend. That should be doable, but on the other hand it turns out to be same thing that happened before - at the end I just wonder where are all of you ^^

No pain and no complaint, it was just sad towards the end and pure chaos. I am still playing with you, sometimes, and I actually talk to you guys regularly, with some more, the other less. I am not sure if we could get back to the old times... but it was very fun. I just can't do anything alone, I need people who are determined to do, what they wanna do. I cannot force anyone.

We could just have some fun together, as we already do, if more players wanna join us, they are free to do so. But I am not sure if we can get along with wars again, since I pledge for a full size regular training and gaming schedule (which was not possible).
I want to live out and continue the CyCore soul by providing and refurbishing this forum. I will re-upload all my pics and stuff. I'm fine playing with you guys, it's great fun, and on the other hand, when no one has time, I got a handful of games right in my shelf Very Happy

Lets first bring this motherf....ing forum alive with your help. Exchange thoughts and whatever. If we all got time and urge to game together - we just do it alien
Back to top Go down
http://sabot.virtuaboard.com
SABOT KevinCremenator

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime28/10/2008, 23:32

My thoughts exactly. I am also willing to get this forum back up and running. But I very much doubt that we will be able to do that with only 2 or 3 people posting on the forum. It would be nice if we had around 5 or 6 active members posting on this forum to make this forum lively. But how do we do that?

Would the posters on this forum have to necessarily play with us, or could they also simply be guests that like to post on the forum.
Because I don't think you would get a lot of members when you tell them that we are not the most active clan and don't participate in Clan wars, if you know what I mean.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime29/10/2008, 11:27

Everyones free to join, of course that includes non CyCores ^^
The thing what I notice is, if some specific person starts to write, then it will initiate a domino effect.

Well I'm always here and reply to all kind of posts. It just takes a few minutes. Also, this is a communications platform, where we all come together and share our thoughts. You may bring your friends with you.
Some of us don't even know what to write or reply. We all should give a creative boost.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sabot.virtuaboard.com
Sponsored content

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read
Page 1 of 1