Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CyCore baxshtor
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
CyCore baxshtor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2006-12-08

WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Empty
PostSubject: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime29/7/2007, 12:44

I've arranged a war against the GICs. If they do not respond to our challenge which should take place on August 3rd-5th, Fr-Su. If they don't take our challenge, we go on with BMI. Besides we'll go on with BMI anyway.

4on4 or 3on3, depending on our actuall roster status:

I want the most active and one of the best right now KEVIN: I want you to be in the roster for the event.

Kevin

Meduris (experienced, but haven't played BF for a long time as far as I know) [I remember when you died at the beginning, which was a lot times]

Radio (I don't think he can make it through, haven't played BF for a while etc - I want you to be in, too actually)

Kollu (don't know, plays too much BF2142 though) [I remember when you died at the beginning, which was a lot times]

However I need at least 1-2 more men. I don't know when Shible will be back.

Tell me, who wants to be part?? As you know, I am not that much happy of the constelation right now. HOWEVER the wars are good for all of us! We gain new experiences and tactics for future wars!
Back to top Go down
http://sabot.virtuaboard.com
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime29/7/2007, 18:39

Well, I can be in, if someone else don't want to be in my place. If there are some guys who definetly want to be in, I will make room for them.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime30/7/2007, 11:59

Like I stated on another thread, it seems you can't be there on any war I assume.

So guys, WHOs in for the war? I already ordered Kevin to show up.

Any more freelancers? ^^
Back to top Go down
Meduris

Meduris

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime30/7/2007, 18:21

I do not know exactly if I am going to be available...but sunday or friday would be better than saturday for me.

I will check as soon as possible wheather I got time to take part.
Back to top Go down
SABOT KevinCremenator

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime30/7/2007, 20:24

I would like to attend. allthought i dont know what time it will be taking place and so on. ive got footie training in the after noon and stuff. Weekends would probs be best for me. How long do these wars usually go on for? never had a BF2 scrim before.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime30/7/2007, 20:56

We haven't heard from the other clan yet, so it is quite unsure. However I mentioned the days Fr, Sa, Su - I think if GIC doesn't respond, I'll go with BMI on Sunday or Friday evening.

And Kevin, I bet you're with us on the upcoming war. I want you to be right there on the action. Keep in mind I want all train the maps and strategies before the actual war starts!

So at least one more guy needed, awaiting for Medu's advice.

The war is used to be set, on 20:30 (usual evenings) - it takes around 1-3h max (keep in mind I want you to show up much ealier!). What you need is your strategic briefing we made before, full focus and concentration. The maps gonna be Zatar Wetlands and Operation Cleansweep IO of course Very Happy

Details will be revealed in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
SABOT KevinCremenator

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime2/8/2007, 14:58

20:30 is a good time. that suits well. But how are we going to play those huge maps infantry only?? are we going to swim over to the MEC outposts as americans to cap the flags in cleansweep? lool
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN   WAR VS  xxxx   - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN Icon_minitime5/8/2007, 12:26

We've discussed it so far in SABOT Lounge and TS - REMEMBER guys, Match starts at 21:15 - 30

It'd be good if we all play some training rounds on the maps before the match.
Take a look at the maps and briefing again.
Back to top Go down

WAR VS xxxx - SABOT MEMBERS SIGN IN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CYCORE Zone :: Announcements|CYCORE NEWS-
Jump to: