Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-01-03

New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Empty
PostSubject: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime23/7/2007, 09:28

I have recruited a new member to my 2142 Division, because I still do need more people in my Division, I can't do it by myself Surprised. I have known this new guy, jps(fin) for... over 9 years because he is the father of my cousins. He has skill to play 2142 very good. He said to me he won't play BF2 with us. Just 2142. http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerSummary.aspx?Lang=us&PID=89913450&SrchName=&Profiles= This is link to his 2142 stats. I hope you won't kick my arse for this, and like Bax said yesterday, he would've kick me, if I weren't his friend, so.. thank god I am Very Happy. (I hope I will still get more guys to this Div.. maybe some of you?)
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
Commander of SABOTs (Admin)
CyCore baxshtor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime23/7/2007, 12:34

Hmmm.... How did I find that out huh :D

You were playing Bf2000, and I'm like who's that jps(fin) guy, you're like "what"..

Stop pretending, and then kollu was like- how did you know? ^^

You were like letting him in, and yeah.. I know what my members did and.. do ^^ Especially I got a bit suspicious of a guy SABOT* jps(fin)

1. WHO the **** was that guy
2. Why is he carrying the SABOT of Excellence tag ^^

And I oberved you both how you played in some server together. You got caught ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sabot.virtuaboard.com
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime24/7/2007, 18:34

I still don't understand how did you see him, but the SABOT excellence tag was an accident. I didn't remember that * was for excellence. Now the mistake is solved. He carries the rookie-sign. But I still need people, so you guys go buy 2142 and join the Div Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime28/7/2007, 03:39

There might be a new member for the BF2142 division. I will let him contact you, and you'll see if he is doing fine in your division. His name is Havik.
Back to top Go down
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime28/7/2007, 11:30

Ok, does he have xfie, msn or skype? It would be good if I can contact him with some messenger. Is Havik his 2142 name?
Back to top Go down
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime28/7/2007, 11:41

I will try to train him to top level as soon as possible. I now have 2 guys (including me) in my Div, so it's good to have a new member. Should I give him a trial time or something like that to prove he's good enough for my Div?
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime30/7/2007, 11:53

You should oberve him, how does he play like and so on. If you think that he does well, let's give him a trial. I'm sure he might be a useable comrade in your division.

Btw: Your signature is confusing me, either you are a Fin or American (according to the US flag on the background lol)
Back to top Go down
SABOT KevinCremenator

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime30/7/2007, 20:36

his xfire is havik101 contact him there. Havik and i have been together in a few war rock clans during my war rock times. Im not that sure how he is in battlefield.

BTW: now that you mentioned building up a 2142 division. a friend of mine. who also is in my school plays tons of 2142. shible knows him too. he is way better in 2142 than he is in bf2. is xfire is : houndz. add him and talk to him. i told him about you wanting to create such a division. he said he would be interested =) its not that i want my whole school to be in the SABOTS =P he is good.

and i would never recommend bad players to you guys =P
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime30/7/2007, 20:47

The division started out since new year 2007, and the only member was Kollu LOL ^^

Thanks for your kind advice, I already gave Kollu the contact datas and we've been talking about Havik already. I think Kollu will be happy to increase his division.

Hey, we need top notch players for BF too ^^
Back to top Go down
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime2/8/2007, 12:37

Sure I'm happy to increase my Div. I think, I should try to get an own server and write as server message We recruit for the Div. But hey, in half year there has been 3 guys in my div! Very Happy Bax, me and jps.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime2/8/2007, 13:32

You've been mistaken me...Very Happy since when was I ever part of the division? I played like 3-5 weeks BF2000 then threw it into the neighbors dog house lol

Kevin mentioned a few chaps that might want to join.
Back to top Go down
SABOT KevinCremenator

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime2/8/2007, 14:52

im quite good in 2142. my k/d ratio there is better than in bf2 =P because its easier to kill peopl there. and its not that madness (well it is, but not as bad as bf2) apart from that as i started playing bf2 online i sucked so bad. and as i started playing 2142 i allready had practice from bf2, and i played the 2142 demo as it was released. so thats the only reason my k/d ratio is better there =D.
Kollu........Did you ad houndz to your xfire to chat with him? please do so. he is interested in joining your division pal. ok?
Back to top Go down
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime4/8/2007, 10:41

Done. If you want, you can play with us anytime you want. Today we play 2142 at.. about 20 CET, I'm not sure, it depends on when do I go to sauna, and when jps goes to sauna. But, when we play, we play hard and good.
Back to top Go down
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime4/8/2007, 10:41

Done. If you want, you can play with us anytime you want. Today we play 2142 at.. about 20 CET, I'm not sure, it depends on when do I go to sauna, and when jps goes to sauna. But, when we play, we play hard and good.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime5/8/2007, 12:27

I think Kevin is doing alright here in the normal BF division ^^
Back to top Go down
SABOT Kollu

SABOT Kollu

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 10:34

Raport:

There are now 3 guys in my div. Me, jps, and houndZ. HoundZ added me, cus had heard of me from kevin. I played with him once, couple rounds, and I was very amazed of his skills. Usually it's me who owns, but now houndZ owned me every round with 4 points. After that I gave him a trial time so he can proove his skills even more. Trial's over and I think that he's the right man to join in to the div.

I haven't seen havik in a long time, played with him once and then he just disappeared. I think I would've given him the trial time too, but.. I can't until he gets to games.
Result: houndZ is in for 2142 Div.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 10:50

Keep in mind, before they play with SABOTs and carry the high precious SABOT tag, they need to be part of the SABOTs and not players carrying our tag only. That means, they need to apply for membership, fill out the the profile etc and most importantly, they need to talk to me. Otherwise they are unofficial people, unauthorized and unofficals to carry the SABOT tag.

P.S They need to speak and understand English, being active in the SABOT community, and send me their pic (no excuse of, I got no pic will be accepted), they need to be part of us, and we need to know them.
Back to top Go down
houndz

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 11:46

SABOT Baxshtor wrote:
Keep in mind, before they play with SABOTs and carry the high precious SABOT tag, they need to be part of the SABOTs and not players carrying our tag only. That means, they need to apply for membership, fill out the the profile etc and most importantly, they need to talk to me. Otherwise they are unofficial people, unauthorized and unofficals to carry the SABOT tag.

P.S They need to speak and understand English, being active in the SABOT community, and send me their pic (no excuse of, I got no pic will be accepted), they need to be part of us, and we need to know them.

Kollu never told me to wear the SABOt tag untill furture notice, and as you can see i have applied and fixed my profile (i think,and still working on it), ummmm to the 3rd point i have no clue on what to say unless i have a question to answer...

1st points as seen spoken and understood english, being active to he SABOT comunity i mean by how!?, picture why!? any i do know kevin, shib, Kollu and jps only them at the moment..
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 12:07

What are good start for you... . . .

My answer relates to Kollu's recruitment and what it's necessary to be part of the SABOTs.

Being active in the SABOT community means, being active in forums, training, wars and TEAMSPEAK (of course a fully working mic is required). If someone want's to be part of us, we'd like to see who the person behind houndZ is, thus we want to see your picture.

Moreover each new applicant and those who show interest should talk to me- simply I get to know who you are, what you want, and if you really fit in the clan. Remember, if your skills are good, and you're character is not then there is less chances for you and vice versa.

You are aware in what you are talking and how you present yourself?
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 12:13

By the way, JPS... a few know him and the rest not, and he's a SABOT - Kollu, you should really fix this situation. I need his profile and better, he needs to show himself up in the forums and tell who he is, cause everyone in the BF division doesn't even know him, and especially ME.
Back to top Go down
houndz

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 12:19

well i dont know how to say this...ummmm...you can probably talk to me over xfire mine is houndz i will be active in the forums, trainings, wars, and TS. If i could get your TS ip i could go there rytway and talk more about myself. Picture i do not know how to put/attach a picture in here.
Back to top Go down
CyCore baxshtor
CyCore baxshtor

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 12:27

Ok, I'dd add you in xfire my friend. From there, we can talk in private ^^
Back to top Go down
SABOT KevinCremenator

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 15:58

Congrats houndZ. hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.   New member for Kollu's 2142 Div. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member for Kollu's 2142 Div.
Page 1 of 1